Thursday 20 October 2011

British Heart Foundation

Well (THIS IS RANDOM !!!!!) but the ppl I know in Real will know about this already o:
So, my grandfather died about 21 years BEFORE I was born! His heart just stopped beated when he was playing squash. Yeahh, AI never got to see him. Loadz of you probably see your grandfathers ALOT! Well, I've seen none of them, just in pictures. Coz u already know one is dead and my other one is in a country  that I've never been before ): So for my dead grandfather we are doing a sponsered walk from Torquay to Paignton. Can you just support us for the British Heart Foundation to help those people that have a poorly heart? Thankz if you do!<3

1 comment:

  1. I Cant Believe That! So Sad )':
    I'm Glad Yur Helping All Those People Out There, Unlike Sum Peepz Who Sit Around And Play MSP All Day D:< (Which Includes Me! xD)

    ReplyDelete